Safety and Security
OxPCF (Oxfordshire Parent Carers Forum) promises to respect any personal data you share with us and keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your data and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
From May 2018, we will be moving to be an ‘opt-in only’ communication policy. This means that we will only send information about our events and relevant topics to those who have explicitly stated that they are happy for us to do so via their preferred channel(s) (email, SMS, phone or post).
Our communications include information about our latest news and events and relevant topics for family carers. If you would like to receive such communications but have not opted in please contact us on 07394 735666 or .
What information might we collect?
How we keep your data safe?
We ensure that there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect your personal details. For example, our online forms are always encrypted and our network is protected and routinely monitored.
We undertake regular reviews of who has access to information that we hold to ensure that your information is only accessible by appropriately trained staff.
We do not share marketing data with other 3rd parties. Any data we collect is anonymised before we present to the local authorities. We also have a password policy in place.
You have the right to:
• Access your personal information
• Object to processing of your personal information
• Restrict the processing of your personal information
• Amend your personal information
• Erasure of your personal information
Upon successful verification of your identity you are entitled to obtain the following information about your own personal information:
• The purposes of the collection, processing, use and storage of your personal data
• The source(s) of the personal information, if it was not obtained from you
• The categories of personal data stored about you
• The envisaged period of storage for your personal data or the rationale for determining the storage period
• The use of any automated decision-making and/or profiling. You can make a request to access your information by contacting our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
8 May 2018 - by kind permission from our partners OxFSN - review date due May 2021